News Survival Survival Update! [February 2019]

2 replies
Upvotes:
+62
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Owner
Hello all!

For the past three weeks I've been working on an update behind the scenes, and tonight Mr_Nut and I have fully implemented it on the server! For the most part, this update consolidated about 8 plugins we use into 1 faster and more efficient plugin. That means we're using less RAM and the server will be less laggy for everyone. Below I will outline some new features and commands that we have added:

• New tab list.
  • Added interactive holograms at /spawn. Walk into the rooms to the side to see free rank info and kingdoms info. You can flip through the pages by left or right clicking the Prev and Next buttons. Changing the page will only affect what you see, not what others see. Troll proof!
  • Added a /colors command for Commoners+
  • Every hour you are online and not AFK or in an AFK machine, all players will receive $20 and a free heal and feed automatically.
  • /worth and /sell are fully functional for Apprentices+
  • Added the /cheque command for Barons+. You can write checks using your in-game balance redeemable by any player!
  • Added /jump to Heros+. You can jump up to 50 blocks to wherever you're pointing towards as long as you are not obstructed. Using this in PvP or while fighting a kingdom's champion will result in a tempban. Please use it responsibly!
  • Added private chat channels for Kings+. Use /chat (playername) to open up a private chat channel between you and one other player. No longer do you have to use /reply and /msg!
  • Don't feel like receiving private messages? Kings+ can turn this off and on using /msgtoggle.
  • Added /sit for Emperors+. Take a seat and relax after all that walking!

Here are the features that are not yet finished, but will be added soon:
  • Adding a command to check your vote count.
  • Adding a command to check top monthly voters.
  • Adding a command to check your online time.
  • Adding a command to check top monthly players (online time).
  • Adding a command where you can see your detailed stats.

Have you found any bugs? Please create a support ticket here.
Feel free to give us feedback by replying to this thread! Remember, you earn website points every time you reply to a thread or create a thread.

Happy Mining!
~ Chrix2ZZ
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 7, 19 by Chrix2ZZ
List
Undo
Upvotes:
+12
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Bedrock
Love the new changes!!! I’m excited for /chat — so happy it was added!

pldaoub23df.gif

Posted Feb 8, 19
List
Undo
Mr_Nut a
Upvotes:
+48
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Owner
Updates from Me and Chris:

Fixed market bug with renting plots by players who were below rank Apprentice. - Those who this affects - you'll be able to have the plot until it expires, then you won't be able to renew it until you rank up.
Added alias commands for /vote - /website - /register - /addchar
Kingdom prices have been adjusted to better fit the economy
Added a 3 day shield for any/all new Kingdoms
Updated a few things with Spartan
Fixed a bug for Iron and above donator ranks where it would tell them that they've changed their nickname; but not actually changed it, this has been fixed.
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
62 Votes
48 Votes
46 Votes
29 Votes
18 Votes
NoticeNotices