Anti-Cheat and Chat delay

1 reply
Upvotes:
+6
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Alright so this chat delay thing is so annoying, I get that it's meant for spam or something but maybe just try to set it up to where it only prevents you from repeating the same message in like a second, but preventing someone from typing for like two or three whole seconds is crazy, I have to type like a second grader to keep a conversation going. Now onto the Anti-Cheat thing, I have seen so many people get kicked for this thing over the past three days, I understand it's being worked on, or that's what I've been told at least, but honestly maybe we should just get rid of it as a whole, I doubt any of the regular players are actively cheating, or that anyone is cheating often enough for the plugin to even be needed, I literally saw someone just get kicked for "Jesus", now what the heck does that even mean? and someone got kicked for moving a shovel in their inventory, and what i've heard is "Don't do what kicks you".

Rant over
Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Mr_Nut a
Upvotes:
+48
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Owner
Hi,

We've been working on Spartan with the developer; should be throwing/kicking people much, much less now.

Please carry on to give us feedback regarding this.

Thanks,
Mr_Nut
Posted Feb 7, 19
List
Undo
62 Votes
48 Votes
46 Votes
29 Votes
18 Votes
NoticeNotices