A Few Suggestorni's

4 replies
Upvotes:
+12
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Bedrock
Just a couple of minor things that I think would add a little "oomph" to the server as a whole.

• Making it either a server-wide or donator-specific command to have /ci (or /clear) I know it's definitely one of those cmd's I'd like to see
  • Same situation, just giving everyone /suicide. Sometimes I get in a tough spot where I just wanna /suicide and not worry about the things I drop
  • I'm not sure about implementing this one but a /rename. I have a feeling that it's a plugin out there somewhere, but /rename lets you rename your tools through a command instead of requiring an anvil. It's pretty simple to implement I think, but again, what do I know? It could also let players use color-combos like with /nick (ex. &4&l&oJulian)
  • Not a plugin, but I'd like to see the adminshop renamed to just "Shop" or "Market". I think calling it the adminshop just sounds a little, ehh, and "Shop" or "Market" just sounds cleaner, aesthetically speaking.
  • Giving everyone /mail. I think it's necessary!
  • Maybe adding a fun Descrambler plugin? I really enjoy those kinds of plugins, and it also gets chat moving from time to time.

Thanks for your time,
Julian

pldaoub23df.gif

Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 2, 19 by Julian Kan...
List
Undo
Upvotes:
+29
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Test-Mod
Donator
Nice suggestions, the only comment I have to make is with regards to the adminshop; renaming it to shop would be fine, but we already have the /warp market for the player markets.
Posted Feb 2, 19
List
Undo
Upvotes:
+6
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
Bedrock
Mail is a must need!!
Posted Feb 5, 19
List
Undo
PenInj
PenInj @ TKU Survival
Upvotes:
+4
Test-Mod
I would love to see /Mail implemented as well, Postman Pen and his black and white cat has a ring to it :lol:
Posted Feb 6, 19
Mr_Nut a
Upvotes:
+48
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Owner
Just a couple of minor things that I think would add a little "oomph" to the server as a whole.

• Making it either a server-wide or donator-specific command to have /ci (or /clear) I know it's definitely one of those cmd's I'd like to see
  • Same situation, just giving everyone /suicide. Sometimes I get in a tough spot where I just wanna /suicide and not worry about the things I drop
  • I'm not sure about implementing this one but a /rename. I have a feeling that it's a plugin out there somewhere, but /rename lets you rename your tools through a command instead of requiring an anvil. It's pretty simple to implement I think, but again, what do I know? It could also let players use color-combos like with /nick (ex. &4&l&oJulian)
  • Not a plugin, but I'd like to see the adminshop renamed to just "Shop" or "Market". I think calling it the adminshop just sounds a little, ehh, and "Shop" or "Market" just sounds cleaner, aesthetically speaking.
  • Giving everyone /mail. I think it's necessary!
  • Maybe adding a fun Descrambler plugin? I really enjoy those kinds of plugins, and it also gets chat moving from time to time.

Thanks for your time,
Julian

1. Won't happen, you'll have to add garbage disposal like everyone else.
2. /Suicide has been disabled for all non OP players.
3. Added to Iron & above donator ranks. - command is /rename - Keep it appropriate!
4. Done.
5. Done.
6. Maybe in the future.

Feel free to throw anymore suggestions our way.

Thanks!
Mr_Nut
Posted Feb 7, 19
List
Undo
62 Votes
48 Votes
46 Votes
29 Votes
18 Votes
NoticeNotices