Survival What Items Should Be Added To The AdminShop?

9 replies
Chrix2ZZ ao
Chrix2ZZ @ TKU Survival
Owner
The title says it all. Let me know what you'd like to see added to the adminshop, and we will do our best to get it in there as long as it doesnt have a broken ID.
Posted Dec 25, 18 · OP
Donator
Bedrock
The mob drops are always nice, especially shulkers and things that are hard to get. I liked how it was set up on the server before, but the things that are broken kinda hurt it, perhaps if you had a section separate with things that are broken that can only be bought?
Posted Dec 25, 18
Donator
Bedrock
It might be a bit stupid to ask, but I would like to see enchanted books added to the shop. It'd be very hard to balance, but I think it would definitely be helpful to the player base, as we get mauled to pieces by those darn Drowned every so often. Oh, and tridents. I really like the tridents but they're so hard to find. OH! Finally, I'd like those pesky nautilus shells to be added. I have some odd 20x Heart of the Sea's, but 0 nautilus shells, which kind of makes the H.O.T.S. useless.
pldaoub23df.gif
Posted Dec 25, 18
Honestly, I'd be okay with obsidian being sold.
Posted Dec 25, 18
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws @ TKU Survival
Donator
I proposed a relatively simple solution to the broken ID thing, you should check out the suggestion that I posted earlier.

Anyways, I filled out one of the written books previously for shop recommendations, but to reiterate them, these are the items that I think should be included in the admin shop:

Nether blocks (Obsidian, Netherrack, Magma Blocks, Glowstone, Soul Sand, etc.), End blocks (End Stone, Purpur, etc.), potion supplies (Netherwart, Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, etc.), basic building blocks (Brick, Wool, Clay, Quartz, Glass, Sand, Gravel, Dirt, Mycel, etc.), wood/logs, mob drops (Bones, Arrows, Shulker Shells, Blaze Rods, Phantom Membrane, etc.), ores/minerals, food and farming items, and enchanted items. I thought that the old shop did a pretty good job at including most of these items, but it didn't include end blocks or glass from what I can remember.

I also think that including rare items that would be changed bi-weekly or monthly would be kind of cool. I always felt like selling notch apples in the admin shop was kind of odd, but making it a bi-weekly thing would be interesting, since it would help the item retain its high value while allowing more valuable items to be put into circulation. Doing something like notch apples one month, then wither skulls the next, then heart of the seas the next, etc., I personally believe would be good for the admin shop.
Posted Dec 25, 18
Xx_Danny73_xX
Xx_Danny73_xX @ TKU Survival
Sea items like tridents and stuff like that, and slimeballs!!!! I really need slime and at least fifteen or more different people on the server either havent seen a single slime, or didn't have any, more hard to get things in general i guess, and maybe mob eggs.
Posted Jan 8, 19
Donator
Bedrock
Blaze rods. Preferably a sell 64x option.
pldaoub23df.gif
Posted Jan 8, 19
Bulk sell signs for mob drops would be very handy, being able to sell a full inventory at a time would make it much quicker than just being able to sell 16 at a time.
Posted Jan 9, 19
Donator
Bedrock
Bookshelves.
pldaoub23df.gif
Posted Jan 9, 19
cadary7
cadary7 @ TKU Survival
obsidian, redstone, logs
giphy.gif
Posted Jan 10, 19
52 Votes