3 replies
Blarginsnarff
Blarginsnarff @ TheKingdomsUnited ...
Bacon:
+37
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
There appears to be a bug when using abilities with mcmmo that causes entities like players and item frames to go invisible after the firework goes off. A quick fix would be to turn off the fireworks with mcmmo abilities. I am not sure if this would get rid of that client side issue or not.

There is a poll attached. Vote for what you would like to happen so the owners can check it out! :d
Yes
3 votes
100%
No
0 votes
0%
Bug doesn't happen to me
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 3
Posted May 14, 18 · OP · Last edited May 14, 18
List
Undo
Bacon:
+9
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
If you're talking about the invisible blocks when you use super breaker etc., thats been an issue for as long as I can remember lol. I doubt just disabling the fireworks would completely solve the issue, but it's definitely worth a shot.
ebde7da8cc5491548984e9678047d8a3.gif
Posted May 14, 18
List
Undo
Blarginsnarff
Blarginsnarff @ TheKingdomsUnited ...
Bacon:
+37
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
You know, when i did this post in my head i had included more information. I guess not. D: how did i mess it up that badly xD Anyways, the bug is when the fireworks go off at the start and end sometimes it causes players, item frames, mobs, to go invisible. the super breaker block thing is easy fix by right clicking where that block should be :o
Posted May 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Mr_Nut a
Bacon:
+23
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Owner
Apologies it took so long to respond, I've been busy :rolls:, should have sorted this now, or atleast improved it. Any other issues with it, DM me here or on Discord.

Thread Locked.
Posted May 15, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices